Upon entering our office, you will feel at home in our antique decorated waiting room. You can enjoy reverse osmosis water or herbal tea, or sit and read the "Nation magazine" and other progressive reading materials. Children are welcome and there are wooden blocks and toys to play with.
In keeping with our holistic philosophy, we begin each day with our Healing Circle. We do conscious breath-work, meditation, and affirmations for our patients and ourselves, to create healing transformation and peace on our planet.
We attempt to leave as small a carbon foot print on the environment as possible. We use Reverse Osmosis water in all the operating rooms because Sacramento water and many communities across the nation are fluoridated. Amalgam separators are used to filter the poisonous mercury we remove from the patient's mouths. These separators allow us to dispose of the mercury properly as biohazardous waste. The air is being filtered of bacteria, viruses, mold, and toxins by Surgical Clean Air.
- Acupuncture is offered for relaxation and healing.
- BPA Free Composites
- Cerec Porcelain Crowns- placed same day.
- Digital X-Rays are 70-90% less radiation than traditional.
- Fluoride Free Whitening options available
- Surgically Clean Air every 30 minutes
- Scent-free office environment - we request patients not wear perfume or cologne to the office.
- Headphones with healing sounds and eye covers are offered.
- We offer composite white fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and implant restorations.